- You are consenting to receive email updates on my products, services, offers, workshops, blogs and webinars, free and chargeable. The lawful basis for the processing of your personal data is therefore consent.
- The purposes of the processing is to provide you with the information you have requested as above.
- I will communicate with you only by email and phone.
- The emails are sent by JonathanCranston.com which will store and process your data. I will initially store your email address and name only, but if you use my services or give me additional information about yourself for any other reason, I may also store your postal address and information you have told me about yourself.
- Your data will be retained until you tell me that you wish to withdraw your consent, but in accordance with data protection legislation, I may check with you from time to time that my records remain accurate and up to date.
- Your data (contact details may be shared with the following organisations:
- Google which is the US-based company I use to send emails. I have entered in to an agreement with them whereby they agree to store and process your data in accordance with the EU Privacy Shield.
- Microsoft Onedrive, which is the US-based company I use to store my documents, which include backups of my email list. Onedrive has ISO 27018 (the internationally recognised standard for leading practices in cloud privacy and data protection), is certified for compliance with the EU Privacy Shield and has undertaken it will comply with the provisions of the GDPR.
- Apple, which is the US-based company, which I used to store my documents which include backups of my email list. Apple is certified for compliance with the EU Privacy Shield and has undertaken it will comply with the provisions of the GDPR.
- You have the following rights in respect of the processing of your personal data:
- The right to be informed (which is what this privacy notice does)
- The right to rectification – you can ask for your data to be updated at any time
- The right to be forgotten – you may ask for your data to be permanently deleted at any time
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability – I will export your data to a third party at any time upon your request
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
For more information about these rights, please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
- You also have the right to be informed if a significant breach of data security occurs and this might pose a high risk of adversely affecting individuals’ rights and freedoms.
- If you have any concerns about how we have processed your personal data, you should raise this with me in the first instance. Please contact Jonathan Cranston, Travelling Vet, via his secretary at email@example.com giving details of your concerns. I will aim to respond within 7 calendar days.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the Information Commissioner’s Office) if you feel your concerns have not been dealt with properly, and in order to do so, please go to: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/
The Travelling Vet